Uncover new horizons on your literary quest at a poetry workshop led by local writer Bethany Rogers. The session will explore wordplay techniques and poetry prompts.
No experience needed – just bring along your writing instruments of choice. Give poetry a go this winter in a shared space for creativity of all abilities!
What do I need to bring?
- Please bring along a pen and paper
- The workshop is free to attend.
- Sessions run for 1 hour.
- Booking is required
- Numbers are limited at 15 people per workshop.
- Please book through: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please wear a mask or bring an exemption card.
- If you are feeling unwell, stay at home.
- For all official government information visit the national COVID-19 website.