Join us at Te Atamira for a weekly totem-making workshops starting Saturday May 21. Using recycled bottles, you'll be creating personal totems representing you and your journey to Queenstown. You're welcome to come to any of the workshops, or even all of them!
Come along and get to know your neighbours. All ages and abilities are welcome!
The resulting artworks will be used as a basis for an installation at Te Atamira launching on Wednesday 15 June*. Click here for all the details about this community art project.
*Please note – this date is likely to change to a later date
Where are the workshops?
Remarkables Park Town Centre
What do I need to bring?
Nothing - all materials are provided.
When are the workshops?
Saturdays from 10am to 1pm starting May 21, with the final workshop on June 11.
- Instructions on how to create a MILK Bottle Person can be found here.
- When you're totem is ready, download and complete this entry form to hand in with your submission.
- This is a FREE community event. Group booking (5 or more people) is essential, individual booking is encouraged
- For more information, please contact Natasya Zambri from Frankton Library at email@example.com
- Please adhere to all Covid guidelines
- Please bring a mask (or exemption card)
- All details on visiting the libraries can be found here