Join us at Frankton library for a weekly totem-making workshops starting Thursday April 28. Using recycled bottles, you'll be creating personal totems representing you and your journey to Queenstown. You're welcome to come to any of the workshops, or even all of them!
Come along and get to know your neighbours. All ages and abilities are welcome!
The resulting artworks will be used as a basis for an installation at Te Atamira launching on Wednesday 15 June*. Click here for all the details about this community art project.
*Please note – this date is likely to change to a later date
What do I need to bring?
Nothing - all materials are provided.
When are the workshops?
Thursday evenings from 5.30pm to 6.30pm starting April 28, with the final workshop on May 19.
- Instructions on how to create a MILK Bottle Person can be found here.
- When you're totem is ready, download and complete this entry form to hand in with your submission.
- This is a FREE community event. Group booking (5 or more people) is essential, individual booking is encouraged
- For more information, please contact Natasya Zambri from Frankton Library at email@example.com
- Please adhere to all Covid guidelines
- Please bring a mask (or exemption card)
- All details on visiting the libraries can be found here