What are Digital Classes?
Libraries have partnered with Digital Inclusion Alliance Aotearoa (DIAA) to provide our community with Stepping Up digital classes. There are over 40 courses that we can provide ranging from topics such as Computer Basics, Smartphone, Microsoft Word, Ancestry.com, Photobooks and more!
We have six sessions coming up, you're welcome to attend all of them or just the ones that you will find useful. Bookings are essential, booking details are below.
We also hold Digital Help Drop-ins every Thursday from 4.00pm-5:30pm at Wānaka Library, no need to book for those, please just drop-in.
Wānaka Digital Classes Schedule:
- Monday 19 September - Ancestry.com (Library Edition) - 10:30am to 12noon
- Monday 3 October - Facebook - 10:30am to 12noon
- Monday 31 October - Smartphones for Beginners - 10:30am to 12noon
- Thursday 3 November - Computer Basics - 5:30pm to 7:00pm
- Thursday 17 November - Creating a C.V. - 5:30pm to 7:00pm
- Monday 28 November - Photo Books using Snapfish - 10:30am to 12noon
What do I need to bring?
- You're welcome to bring your own device or to use one of ours. We have Chromebooks.
- A note book and pen.
- Anything your course manager has specified you bring.
Where are the sessions held?
We are running these courses at the Wānaka Library.
Please book for each session that you would like to attend.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.