Get ready to roll the dice on a literary adventure! Join our Bookopoly Summer Reading Challenge, pass GO, collect stickers and stories, and go in the draw to win prizes.
The challenge starts 1 November and runs until 1 March.
How do I participate?
- Pick up a Bookopoly reading challenge card from your local library, or
- Download a challenge card for the appropriate age group (Primary: 5-12 years / High School: 12-18 years / Adult: 18+) - best printed on A3.
How do I play?
Work your way randomly around the board and complete the challenges in the tiles. The tiles can be completed a variety of ways. Record your answers in each tile. After you complete a tile you can pop into the library for a hotel sticker to pop on your completed tile. All the instructions are on the game cards.
Who can play and how do I win?
Everyone is invited to participate. Kids, Teens, Adults, Groups, Families.
- The Upper Clutha will offer Primary and High School cards only.
- The Whakatipu will offer Primary, High School, and Adult cards.
There are three ways to enter to win:
- Complete a board as an individual (you can submit as many completed boards as you like).
- Complete a board as a group or family (family groups can use the Primary or High School card but must include one appropriately aged participant; you can submit as many completed boards as you like).
- Turn in an incomplete board as an individual or group (only one incomplete board can be entered per individual or group).
Completed entries must be submitted by 1 March 2024.
What can we win?
Participants are entered into a draw to win:
- Book vouchers to Whitcoulls and Paper Plus
- Kingpin activity vouchers
- $100 dinner voucher at Yonder, Federal Diner, or Joe’s Garage
A big thank you to our prize sponsors: Kingpin, Yonder, Federal Diner, Whitcoulls, and Joe’s Garage!!