MyBookBag is Queenstown Lakes Libraries' Contactless Service. It gives you access to our books and magazines in a safe and convenient way. We are taking orders now for those who are unable to join us in the libraries. Wānaka library also offers a delivery service for housebound readers.
To order a MyBookBag click the "request a bag" button below, or feel free to phone or email us.
When you place your order, let us know which of the following two options you prefer:
- A customised selection of 10 items
- We tailor the selection based on your order form
- A pre-selection of 10 age-appropriate items for preschoolers, children, teens, or adults
- Wānaka and Frankton libraries also have some surprise MyBookBags ready to collect at any time
When you request a bag we’ll ask you a few questions, then we'll then be in touch to arrange collection from your branch or delivery (Wānaka housebound patrons only). Once we contact you to advise that your MyBookBag order is available, give us a call so we can arrange a collection time.
- This service is currently available at Arrowtown, Frankton, Hāwea, Queenstown and Wānaka libraries only.
- The delivery option is only available with the Wānaka library and it is for housebound patrons only who are unable to come to the library for click and collect, such as mobility, transport or health issues long or short-term.
- If you are based in Central Otago click here to order a Click and Collect bundle from your local library.