Queenstown Lakes Libraries have a free Home Delivery Service that is currently available in Wānaka and Hāwea. It's an option for patrons who are unable to come to the library, for reasons such as mobility, transport or health issues long or short-term. It gives you access to our books and magazines in a safe and convenient way.
To order a book bag click the "request a bag" button below, or feel free to phone Wānaka on (03) 443 0410 or via email at email@example.com or call Hāwea on (03) 443 9371 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you place your order, let us know which of the following two options you prefer:
Book bag option: Personal
- A customised selection of items
- We tailor the selection based on your order form
Book bag option: Surprise
- A pre-selection of 10 age-appropriate items for preschoolers, children, teens, or adults
When you request a bag we’ll ask you a few questions, then we'll then be in touch to arrange your delivery.
- Which libraries offer this service? This service is currently available at Wānaka and Hāwea libraries.
- What if I am outside of Wānaka or Hāwea? If you are in Arrowtown, Frankton, or Queenstown, you can still access a contactless service via our 'Click and Collect' service; you will however need to pick the bag up from one of these branches.
- What if I want to pick my bag up? If you are based in Wānaka or Hāwea and do not need your bag delivered, you can request a pre-made bag to pick up via our 'Click and Collect' service.
- What if I live in Central Otago? If you are based in Central Otago click here to order a bag for home delivery.
My Book Bag