Queenstown Lakes Libraries have a 'Click and Collect' Service (formerly known as MyBookBag). It gives you access to our books and magazines in a convenient way. We are taking orders now for those who are unable to join us in the libraries. Wānaka and Hāwea libraries also offer a Home Delivery Service.
To order a book bag from Arrowtown, Frankton, Hāwea, Queenstown or Wānaka, click the "request a bag" button below, or feel free to phone or email your local branch.
When you place your order, let us know which of the following two options you prefer:
Book bag option: Personal
- A customised selection of items
- We tailor the selection based on your order form
Book bag option: Surprise
- A pre-selection of 10 age-appropriate items for preschoolers, children, teens, or adults
- Wānaka, Queenstown, and Frankton libraries also have some surprise book bags ready to collect at any time
When you request a bag we’ll ask you a few questions, then we'll be in touch to let you know the bag is ready to collect when you have a moment to pop in.
- Which libraries offer this service? This service is currently available at Arrowtown, Frankton, Hāwea, Queenstown and Wānaka libraries.
- Can you deliver book bags? The delivery option is only available with the Wānaka and Hāwea libraries, for patrons who are unable to come to the library for click and collect, for reasons such as mobility, transport or health issues long or short-term. Click here to order a Home Delivery.
- What if I live in Central Otago? If you are based in Central Otago click here to order a Click and Collect bundle from your local library.
My Book Bag