To check what services are available at your local library, visit our Locations pages.
We offer Wifi and use of desktop computers in many locations. Computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis to locals and visitors. Charges vary between libraries, see our Policies and Fees page for details.
Many libraries have study space where you can use and charge your own device, and many offer portable chargers to borrow.
We offer printing, scanning, and photocopying services at many locations.
You can print files in two different ways, either by bringing them in on a USB or by e-mailing them to the printers. The email code can be used at any of the libraries that offer printing services. Please note the code is only valid on the same day it is received.
Printing from USB
- Files must be in PDF format only.
Printing via Email
To print via email:
- Send the files as attachments - files must be Word, JPEG, or PDF format only.
- You will then receive an email with a code back from the library.
- Present this code to your librarian who will then retrieve the print job.
- Codes are only valid until midnight of the day they are received.
You can email your files before arriving at the library, or at the library.
Queenstown Lakes Libraries
Central Otago Libraries
Charges vary between libraries, see our Policies and Fees page for details.
Library members may borrow from and return items to any branch in the district. Some libraries have self-checkout facilities, and most offer after-hours returns.