Audio recordings of the Mid-Winter Wellness - Meditation in the Library series, guided by Clare from Queenstown Meditation. Each meditation has a thought-provoking theme based on a selected poem. Recorded in the Frankton Library between July and August 2020.
Meditations in the Library SoundCloud Collection
- Making Time (Poem: Leisure by William Henry Davies)
- Breaking Free (Poem: This be the Verse by Philip Larkin)
- Non-Attachment (Poem: If by Rudyard Kipling)
- Awareness (Poem: Not Waving but Drowning by Stevie Smith)
- Alignment (Poem: Bloody Men by Wendy Cope)
- Now (Poem: The Way through the Woods by Rudyard Kipling)