All CODC & QLDC Libraries will be open and operating within their usual opening hours from tomorrow, Wednesday September 22nd.
To help you prepare for your visit to the library and what changes you can expect, please see the summary below:
- Library opening hours are back to normal. Check here for opening hours at your local branch.
- All visitors are asked to sign in using the COVID tracer app and wear a mask.
- All library use is subject to 2m physical distancing protocols.
- Print and copying services will resume at all libraries with distancing protocols in place.
- All programmes, class visits, book clubs, craft groups etc. are suspended until Level 1.
QLDC Library users can expect the following further changes to their library services:
- QLDC Libraries will maintain visitor number restrictions at branches according to available space and distancing protocols.
- Glenorchy, Kingston and Makarora Libraries are operating within normal opening hours; however, to allow for the required physical distancing, only one customer or bubble will be permitted inside these smaller library buildings at any one time.
- To enable as many people as possible to access the libraries each day, users will be asked to limit their visits to 15 minutes.
- Our Click-and-Collect service My Book Bag is also available, in addition to normal browsing and borrowing.
We look forward to welcoming our community to the library and encourage you to contact your local library via phone or email if you have any further questions.